Water Filtration is the foremost effective process to remove suspended pollutants by putting a fine physical barrier. OVN can provide a wide range of filters which can be customized to the customer’s specific requirements. Filtration in Wastewater Systems is also required to treat water and make it fit for reuse for drinking or flushing purposes.
- Specially designed to remove Total Suspended Solids (TSS),
- Free residual Chlorine (FRC), colour, odour and iron from water
- DMF: used to filter out TSS in raw water upto a level of
- 50 – 100 ppm
- ACF: used for removal of FRC, colour, odour and oil in fewer
- IRF: used to remove iron from water
- Versa – DMF : 10 – 50 m3/hr,
- Versa – ACF : 10 – 50 m3/hr
- Versa – IRF : 7.5 – 50 m3 /hr
- FXL – DMF : 0.3 – 13 m3/hr
- FXL – ACF : 0.3 – 12 m3/hr
- FXL – IRF : 0.3 – 12 m3/hr
- EZP- DMF : 0.3 – 13 m3/hr
- EZP – ACF : 0.3 – 12 m3/hr
- EZP – IRF : 0.3 – 12 m3/hr
Please do contact us to find out which solution suits you the best and always remember to get your water tested by a third party lab before selecting any solution for your requirement of Filtration for Water Purification.
Request a Quote
Our customers focused approach makes sure we give the best 24×7 service, which is unmatched in the industry. This approach lets our customers focus on their work without having to worry about their power backup needs.