Water Softener Treatment System is a very popularly used process for decreasing the hardness forming cations (Ca & Mg) which precipitate and cause scaling at ambient temperatures and pressures. Softening is a reversible ion exchange process wherein specific ions are exchanged with sodium ions present in the resin group. Thermax is one of the best Water Softener Manufacturers currently in the market.
- Tulsion resins with high resistance to mechanical shock, longer
- life, high exchange capacity and low consumption of salt
- Closely controlled resin bead size minimizes pressure loss
- User-friendly, requires low maintenance & easy to install
- Variety of cost effective and standard models available
- Improved aesthetics & rugged design
- Simple distribution & collection systems
- Easily up-gradable for higher output
- Easy operation & maintenance features
- Quick availability
- 0.1 – 27 m3/hr , 0.1 – 20 m3/hr , 0.1 – 20 m3/hr, 2.6 – 40
- m3/hr, 2.6 – 40 m3/hr, 2.6 – 102 m3/hr, 2.6 – 102 m3/hr
- Upto 500 m3/hr available on request
Please do contact us to find out which solution suits you the best and always remember to get your water tested by a third party lab before selecting any solution for your requirement from any Water Softener Company.
Request a Quote
Our customers focused approach makes sure we give the best 24×7 service, which is unmatched in the industry. This approach lets our customers focus on their work without having to worry about their power backup needs.